Thursday, June 28, 2007

and so it begins...

OK peeps, your hols are way over, your exams finally ended and well, you know what I hope you all have/or will get down to doing.*

No nagging required.

*for the clueless / uninitiated (deliberately or otherwise), your holiday blog assignment on racial harmony and the research project which I will collect on Tue 3rd July. Pending which I will have to get nasty!

P/S special shout-outs to the lovelies who got around to either doing it or have been blogging actively during the hols (I will get down to grading them when I'm done w the MYE marking):
Lil Tracy, Xin Rui, Shang Yuan, Ming Quan, Daniel, Joash (05), Charmaine, Violet, Si Ting, Kang Kim, Jolene and Zi Qi (18) and Marion, Shimin, Yuan Yin, Jean, Bobby, Josh, Wei Zhe, Jeremy, Zhi Wei and Kan Chong (23) -- you all will seriously be considered to be clustered into the Alpha GP group next year. Or in any case, your self-discipline is commendable! You all rock serious ass! =]

2 comments:

gwen said...

hi mdm loh, you haven't graded my blog entry yet.

webspinner said...

ok will get to it later. thanx